CALL FOR PAPERS
Working language is English.
In order to submit an abstract, you will have to create an account.
The « Submit abstract » button in your personal homepage allows you to:
- submit an abstract
- view the uploaded PDF of your abstract
- modify a submission
- modify or delete a co-author
- increase or decrease the rank of a co-author
ALL submissions (PDF format) must be made on-line from the web site.
If you are submitting multiple papers, you only need to create one web account. Please use the same account (access code) for any additional submissions.
If you need to edit any author information or re-submit your paper, it may be done until the submission deadline. Please use the unique web account you created during initial submission, to edit or re-submit.
Abstract sent by email will NOT be accepted.
Be aware that once your abstract is accepted by the Program Committee for oral or poster presentation (beginning of June) you agree to produce and deliver in due time (beginning of september) a proceeding that will be delivered to ICSO participants and published later via SPIE Digital Library.
You agree to provide a proceeding that do not contain any sensitive information for your company or your customers. If you are not able to do so, the oral presentation slot shall be given to other participants.
Abstract must be in English and must include:
- Title of the paper
- Surnames and first names, postal and email addresses of the authors
- An abstract on one A4 page (maximum) – Minimum half A4 page : 300 words
- Font: Times – Size: 11 – Line spacing: single
- Figures are allowed
- No using page numbers on manuscripts
- Please do not add any footer information as SPIE will be applying citation text to this section of the manuscript.
- No headers. SPIE will be applying an ESA header to all manuscripts prior to publication.
- Type in the field « Abstract text » your brief abstract (up to 500 words). Do not include the title, nor the author’s name, nor the instructions’ name, nor any picture. When you upoad the PDF document, you can include these informations.
In order to facilitate selection of papers « The text of the abstract (minimum half A4 page : 300 words) should as much as possible clearly describe innovative contents with respect to the topics and identify results that will be presented during the conference”.
The abstract will circulate to program committee members for review and selection.
Specifications for the Electronic File Format
- The abstract MUST be submitted as a PDF-file, saved under PDF. Scanned PDF-files are not allowed. The files must be created using a PDF-distiller, all fonts must be embedded.
- The file may NEITHER contain any form of security, NOR bookmarks, links or multiple files in a single PDF file.
- Please note that your PDF file must not exceed 5MB.
If you need to edit any author information or amend some of your abstract information, it may be done until the submission deadline.
Please use the unique web account you created, select the abstract submitted within the summary of your submission(s) and click on “View my submissions”.
Full papers (oral and poster) will have to be uploaded on the website to be included into the proceedings (USB-key) given to all the attendees at the welcome desk of the Congress Center.
Oral slot allocation for presentation and publication of a paper in the proceedings of ICSO 2020 are contingent upon the receipt of the electronic version of the paper in PDF format not later than 8 Septembre 2020 without exception.
ICSO proceedings will be published in the SPIE Digital Library in « Open Access » that will markedly increase the visibility and citation of the papers. The papers will also be uploaded in the www.icsoproceedings.org.
>> Manuscript templates can be accessed here: https://spie.org/x5258.xml?SSO=1