Antibes is situated in the heart of one of the Côte d’Azur’s most beautiful touristic sites, superbly located at the foot of the Southern Alps on the Mediterranean coast between Nice and Cannes.
With one of Europe’s largest ports, Nice Côte d’Azur International Airport and Sophia Antipolis high-technology cluster, which is now a leading research and development centre, the town is of national and international importance.
Its many advantages, including its Provencal culture, Mediterranean climate and the world-renowned tourist resort, make this second largest town of the Alpes-Maritimes department a very popular destination.
Palais des congrès Antibes-Juan-les-Pins
60, chemin des Sables – 06160 Juan-Les-Pins
GPS coordinates: Latitude : 43.5683583 / Longitude : 7.115730900000017
| By plane – 2 airports
- Nice Cote d’Azur International Airport, 17 km from Antibes Juan-les-Pins. 2nd airport in France with 105 direct destinations and 59 regular companies. www.nice.aeroport.fr.
- Cannes-Mandelieu Airport, 20 km from Antibes Juan-les-Pins.
2nd airport of business aviation in France, for private planes. 115 hectares. VIP Services. www.cannes.aeroport.fr.
| By train – 2 railways stations
- Antibes SNCF railway station (high speed train and regional lines)
- Juan-les-Pins SNCF railway station (regional lines)
| By road
A8 motorway, « La Provençale », exit 44.
Take the road to Antibes centre, then Juan-les-Pins (Latitude: 43.5683583 – Longitude: 7.115730900000017)
| By Taxi
Taxi in Antibes Juan-les-Pins
(33) 04 93 67 67 67 – www.taxiantibes.com
Over 700 parking spaces for a better accessibility to the Convention center:
- Interparking: the Convention center’s underground parking lot: 376 spaces.
- Parking of the adjoining hotel AC Marriot Ambassadeur: 347 spaces.